When looking at Anadrol 50 vs. Dianabol, which are both oral anabolic steroids, you may wonder which is best when it comes to strength and gains. Anadrol 50 is more powerful, but it comes with more side effects. Dianabol produces outstanding gains over a longer period.
Anadrol 50 Stacks
As a beginner, it is important for you to stick to a very short cycle so you can determine how Anadrol 50 will affect you. Bear in mind that you can split the Anadrol 50 tablets, allowing you to take as little as 25mg per day. As such, here is the perfect beginner’s cycle for Anadrol 50:
- Weeks 1 through 6: 300 to 500mg/week of testosterone enanthate
- Weeks 7 through 12: 25 to 50mg/day of Anadrol.
You should start with a 25mg/day dose of Anadrol and work your way up to 50mg depending on your body’s tolerance. Not everyone needs the full 50mg to experience outstanding gains.
At the intermediate level, you may opt to pair your Anadrol 50 with other components for even better strength and gains. A great example of in intermediate cycle:
- Weeks 1 through 6: 100mg/week of testosterone enanthate, 400mg/week of Deca Durabolin, and 50mg/day of Anadrol.
- Weeks 7 through 12: 100mg/week of testosterone enanthate and 400mg/week of Deca Durabolin.
Keep a close eye out for side effects and back down the doses as necessary to suit your level of tolerance.
Despite the fact that the Anadrol 50 cycle below is for experts, the short eight-week cycle produces incredible results. You can expect gains of up to 30 pounds in this time.
- Weeks 1 through 8: 25mg/eod or 100mg/week of testosterone propionate, 100mg/eod or 400mg/week of testosterone acetate, and 100mg/day of Anadrol.
This cycle is quite harsh, and you should be very careful when using such high doses of Anadrol. This is only for people who tolerate it well.
Dianabol Stack Comparisons
At the beginner level, because Dianabol does not affect the production of testosterone in quite the same way as Anadrol 50, it is not always necessary to use testosterone during very short six-week cycles. As such, you can use Dianabol alone the first time through to decide how it affects your body.
- Weeks 1 through 6 or 8 – 25 to 50mg/day of Dianabol.
At the intermediate level, you can incorporate a second anabolic steroid, just as with Anadrol 50.
- Weeks 1 through 6: 750mg/week of Sustanon-250, 400mg/week of Deca Durabolin, 50mg/day of Dianabol, and 0.5mg/eod of Arimidex.
- Weeks 7 through 14: 750mg/week of Sustanon-250, 400mg/week of Deca Durabolin, and 0.5mg/eod of Arimidex.
- Weeks 15 and 16: 750mg/week of Sustanon-250 and 0.5mg/eod of Arimidex.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor designed to prevent the conversion of Dianabol into estrogen.
- Weeks 1 through 6: 1000mg/week of testosterone enanthate, 600mg/week of Deca Durabolin, 50mg day of Dianabol, 4iu/day of HGH, and 0.5mg/eod of Arimidex.
- Weeks 7 through 10: 1000mg/week of testosterone enanthate, 600mg/week of Deca Durabolin, 4iu/day of HGH, and 0.5mg/eod of Arimidex.
- Weeks 11 and 12: 1000mg/week of testosterone enanthate, 50mg/eod of Trenbolone, 4iu/day of HGH, and 0.5mg/eod of Arimidex.
- Weeks 13 through 16: 200mg/eod of testosterone propionate, 50mg/eod of Trenbolone, 4iu/day of HGH and 0.5mg/eod of Arimidex.
As you can see, there are several similarities when comparing Anadrol 50 vs. Dianabol. However, because Dianabol is milder, you can pair it with stronger anabolic steroids and take it for a longer period. This helps with synergism, which allows you to reap the combined benefit of the steroids without all of the same side effects.